Conan RPG: The Shadow of the Sorcerer Campaign
0 at Valhalla Hobby: CG&T Verona
Ready your blades and prepare to face evil! Travel beyond the veil of life and into worlds beyond!
The Shadow of the Sorcerer is an epic campaign for Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed of sending the player characters from the backstreets of Messantia in Argos to a remote island in the Western Sea, then to the wastelands of Stygia, as they seek to prevent a diabolic ritual from bringing forth an ancient evil. In this grand adventure they must use every scrap of strength, talent, and cunning they possess as they are pitted against a merciless array of sorcerous, monstrous and mortal foes!
If they fail, a great and powerful foe will become unstoppable, unleashing an era of horror upon the world unlike anything it has ever known!
- Suitable for a group of two-to-six player characters, either at the beginning of their heroic careers or battle-hardened veterans
- Guidance for playing with Conan and his allies as the player characters
- Descriptions of the cities of Messantia, Asgalun, and Zabhela, and the Stygian Valley of Set
- A journey through the Acheronian afterworld in the Halls of Judgement, where souls are weighed to determine their ultimate fate
- A gigantic cast of non-player characters and new monsters! Stunning art and maps, produced by renowned Conan artists