Magic the Gathering: Starter Kit 2023
|Releases on: Sept. 8, 2023|
|Published by Wizards of the Coast|
0 at Valhalla Hobby: CG&T Verona
The Magic: The Gathering Starter Kit 2023 is ideal for any pair of new Magic players as they give newcomers the opportunity to dive into their first game in-person (and continue the fun online with redeemable Magic: The Gathering Arena code cards in select regions).
Everything players need to play their first game of Magic: The Gathering is right here. Learn the essentials or teach friends and family with the included Play Guide booklet, then enter the fray with two pre-built 60-card decks—Day of the Dragon (a Blue-Red deck) and Backup Beatdown (a Green-White deck).
- 4 Mythic Rare cards (2 per deck)
- 12 Rare cards (6 per deck)
- 2 Traditional Foil Rare cards (1 per deck)
- 2 MTG Arena code cards (1 per deck, only available in select regions)
- 2 deck boxes (1 per deck)
- 4 double-sided tokens (2 per deck)
- 2 reference cards (1 per deck)